We will lead you over some of Shropshire’s best and most beautiful roads using observation and feedback through the day to adjust your suspension for optimum performance in real world conditions.
Winding A-roads coupled with twisting and technical B-road In Britain’s stunning and forgotten county will put your suspension through anything you could ever throw at it.
SSR Suspension Tuning Ride-Outs are a truly bespoke experience currently unique in the UK.
• Arrive at our Telford workshop for a chat and a brew where we set the sag on your suspension to your weight
• Ride to pitstop number one where rebound damping and chassis balance is worked on
• Ride on to stop number two where we set your compression damping and lead you on some testing roads to put your bike through its paces
• At stop number three we take the time to discuss the revised set-up with you and determine whether you would prefer a firmer or softer set-up after your experience on the county’s roads.
• Finally, we then return to the workshop for de-briefing.
SSR Suspension tuning ride-outs take in the region of 2.5 hours from start to finish. Places are limited to 6 riders per session and are pre-booked in advance by contacting us.
*NB Your machine must have a minimum of spring preload and rebound damping adjustment*
We will be holding one ride per month and 2018 dates are listed below, we are also happy to host these for bike groups and clubs by prior arrangement:
Please note due to the British climate we may in advance change dates at our discretion.